Consultants and Partners
The Sourrce provides busy educational leaders with a list of thought leaders, authors, researchers, consultants, practitioners they can connect with to access information and resources related to a specific topic of interest. Sometimes the busy educaitonal leader is looking to simply acquire information on a specific subject, at other times they might be looking to bring a consultant to their school or district to work with eduators on implementation. Our list of Thought Leaders will continually grow. We have organized our list around topics or themes or areas of expertise of the thought leader.
Behavior Interventions & Support Consultants
Jon Konen & Norah Barney
- Jon Konen is the Superintendent of Corvalis School District. Click to Bio
- Norah Barney is the Principal of Anaconda Elementary School. Click to Bio
- Jon and Norah have extensive experience and expertise in developing high impact TYIER III Intervention Programs in schools and distrcts. They work as a team and have a wide variety of consulting options.
TIER III 4-PART ONDEMAND WEBINAR SERIES
Build Teacher Capacity for TIER III Behavior Interventions 4 Part ONDEMAND Webinar Series
- Multi-Tiered Support System
- To support students academically and emotionally
Learn to . . .
Build a foundation for understanding behavior
Create a MTSS model that supports students both academically and emotionally.
Apply 50 plus TIER III Behavior Intervention best practice strategies
Use 30 different forms and data tracking tools.
Implement a seven step process you will be able to use to start building a strong Tier 3 program.