ON DEMAND 5 Module Webinar Series & Guide Book
The program consists of 5 ONDEMAND instruction modules that teach the key skills teachers need to create quality learning environments for all students:
1. How to build strong relationships with students,
2. How to engage students in learning,
3. How to develop classroom rules, routines and procedures to ensure orderly classrooms,
4. How to create classroom community circles – for facilitating problem solving, and
5.How to use research based strategies and practices for dealing with students who struggle with meeting expectations. As well as a Guidebook which supports the ONDEMND modules with guidelines, instructions, activities and exercises that facilitate learning.
• We review strategies for how to build relationships with your whole class. We will explore the building blocks for fostering relationships in the beginning of the year, and how to maintain those relationships throughout the year.
• We review strategies for student engagement. This includes strategies for gaining student attention, maintaining student engagement, and culturally responsive strategies for redirections.
• Explore the guiding principles for explicitly teaching rules, routines and procedures. We review how to provide feedback to students as well as how to repair behaviors that may need additional support in meeting expectations..
• We review the process for facilitating community circles. We review the 5 building blocks for facilitating social problem solving classroom meetings.
• This module outlines concrete strategies to support students who struggle with following expectations. Specific strategies discussed include how to use reinforcement and feedback in effective ways, visual supports, contingency mapping (also knowns as consequence maps), providing choice, and building in breaks
Our comprehensive guidebook supports the ONDEMND modules with guidelines, instructions, activities and exercises that facilitate learning.
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM DIFFERENT AND EFFECTIVE?
There are a wide variety of articles, books, and businesses that support Classroom Management Programs – you may already be using them in your school – but they can often be very expensive, and don’t offer much in the way of follow-up support. This webinar is On-Demand, so it can be delivered on YOUR schedule. It also comes with the option of follow-up support, and a variety of tools – strategies AS WELL AS implantation tools – like forms for tracking information.
Individual Educator Access for 1 year*
One educator $360
Annual licence for one year – licence expires July 31, 2023
ONDEMAND 4 Part Webinart Series
ONDEMAND 4 PART WEBINAR SERIES
Principlas and teachers can use this program to build a school wide behavior intervention program that works. This webinar series covers the necessary basics – the science of the practice, behavior intervention strategies and approaches to school wide implementation strategies – all three are needed to work.
PBIS + SEL + Tier 3 Interventions = Strong Supportive Learning Environment
TIER III Behavior Intervention School Wide Program
A 4 Part ONDERMAND Webinar Series
NOTE: We have provided an option for teachers to obtain PD credit for these courses if they wish.
If you are working with program to implement a School Wide Program – use the NON Credit version in the Moodle Site.
If teachers wish to receive PD credit for completing the course.
Use the Credit version in the Moodle Site.
There are short quizzes after each module. Pass the quiz and move on to the next module.
The site will send you a completion certificate authenticating completion of a 6 hour course.
See your principal or district administrator to see if PD credit is available.